The library offers in-library services, outside loans and interlibrary loan services.
- In-library services – the collection of books and serials from the study room.
- Outside loans – monographies and textbooks are available for outside loan. The loan period is 30 days. Borrowings that are not overdue or reserved by other users are possible to be renewed up to 90 days – throug electronical access to a personal account, in person, by e-mail.
- Interlibrary loan service – the library offers to mediate a document from other libraries in the Czech republic, event. from abroad. Order form.
What do you need to use the library?
You need to fill the registration card, to get the library card (Charles university student card, Charles university employee card, other types of CU cards) and ID (passport).
The library services are not provided if the user is in debts to the library.
In the case of loss or damage of a document the user is duty bound to recompense it. Ways of compensation are following:
- same title same edition;
- same title different edition – up to needs of the library;
- title in the same price – up to needs of the library.
Self-service copying and printing
There are 3 self-service photocopiers and printers based on MyQ system in the library (2 in the study room, 1 in the loan room). For more information please visit the official manual.